Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Trendy Tuesday: Lovely Leaves

Hello again, how is your Trendy Tuesday going?
Thanks for those that came to tonight's class, All About Arrows. Using MME Nostalgia, some SC stamps, & silhouette cuts, this class will be a really fun for pictures of direction, where you are now, comparison photos [like a then & now theme] traveling-- I really love using arrows on my projects!
As promised, I wanted to share a few more of my favorite arrow products, a lot of which are available through the store, and are also available at online retailers:
This INCREDIBLE stamp set from Studio Calico, Oh Snap-- available here at Simon Says Stamp.

This absolutely amazing new washi tape at Freckled Fawn, that JUST came out in their shop and am already putting it all over on new projects, go but a roll [or two, or ten] at the shop here.

KP's stamp that screams use me on a travel journal :] Buy it at her show here.

What other cute arrow products have YOU used lately, I am totally into them right now, as you can tell :]

Hopefully I'll get to see some of you again for next week's class, Lovely Leaves. I have to say, NEXT week's class is my personal favorite, I cannot WAiT to teach it! Using the perfect new fall Bella Blvd collection, we will be finishing this single page layout:


The BEST part of the class is that you will be learning how to make these hand stitched, double layered leaves yourself. Included in the class kit is a pattern for the leaf, that way you can use it on more of your fall projects once you get home! To sign up, call the Paper Cottage at 937-912-5324 I also have kits available for those who are unable to attend [like you out of state lovies!] complete with instructions, with no additional shipping charge for those in the US! Email me at sbookinshay29@aol.com if you would like more information!


3 comments:

  1. Great products! That FF arrow washi just arrived last week! Can't wait to scrap with it! :)
    Happy fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those little leaves you have made for that class layout too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words lady! I am in live with the leaves too! Perfect for scraps, made an entire wreath of them for the house in fall colors :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]