Monday, October 29, 2012

October #SMBiGbloghop

Today I'm back on the hop with the Social [Media] Butterflies :]

This month we are doing a Carve It Up theme--- perfect for Halloweentime, and SO fitting with the upcoming Studio Calico class! The girls will be showing how they cut up the pieces of their layouts & projects, using their Silhouettes, Cricuts, fussy-cutting, punching, etc! I know I LOVE the projects, and can't read the comments to see how you all enjoy them as well! Make sure to show some love on any of the girls' blogs or link up with a Carve It Up themed layout or project to win a $10 Silhouette Studios gift card :] Make sure you comment or post your own project to our website by Sunday, November 4th to get your chances in!


For my own project, I used my Silhouette Cameo to make a negative on my base page, and then cut the cursive October title as well. Here it is:







Next up is Suz, one of my favorite scrappy ladies on the planet, head there & see her amazing designs! If you get lost along the way, go back to our Social [Media] Butterflies home. Thanks for stopping by to check out my layout, and I hope you have a blast hopping along with us every month! 

Home. 
Shay  <<< you are here

Suz http://livealifeextraordinary.blogspot.com/

Amanda http://www.somethingsorta.blogspot.com/




If you're here for the Stampin Up Spooktacular Sale I'm participating in, go here. 15% off ANY single stamp or set, TODAY only!



8 comments:

  1. Great layout Shay! I love the cuts, and that orange chevron paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to think about getting a cameo for myself. I have seen some amazing things done with it. I love the negative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title work here shay and all of the October Afternoon Witch Hazel goodness as well!
    The mini pics are great at the bottom too!!

    TFS!!!! Be safe in that storm!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the negative title and such a great design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]