Tuesday, October 9, 2012

PINK heals.

This past Saturday I was lucky enough to participate in a silent auction vendor event for the Guardians of the Ribbon, a non-profit organization that offers support to local families battling cancer. It was wonderful-- nice and sunny even though it was supposed to rain, a gorgeous spread of yummies to eat, delicious pink wine && hot apple cider :] Did I mention awesome ladies showing off their businesses & a pink fire truck?! The event was only a few hours long, and I had a blast sharing my Stampin Up products and handmade items, here's a few pictures from the day:



And THIS >>>>>
gorgeous girl is Amanda Meade, she is amazing! She was the Stella & Dot rep I was lucky enough to get sat right next to, and we clicked immediately! I am so excited to have her as a fellow vendor for upcoming events and get to know her even better! If you haven't checked out Stella & Dot before, make sure you go visit her facebook page, and see the new holiday items! Their products are to die for, so trendy & cute-- totally versatile! PLUS they have all kinds of new items, scarves, rings, bracelets that make perfect gifts! Make sure you let her know I sent you in case you find something you can't live without :]

I feel so lucky to be involved in great community events like this one! If you would like to come see me at up coming events, or check out my holiday classes, go to my Stampin Up calendar here:
http://sbookinshay29.stampinup.net/  My monthly Girls Night In crops are listed there, as well as the Holiday Ornament class paper-crafters have fallen in love with--

MY current special on top of the current Stampin Up promotions is if you book a workshop, class, or party with me before October 31st, you will get to pick out a FREE stamp set of your choice [up to a $25 value!] just for putting your date on my calendar-- this applies to online/book parties as well! This is in addition to the incredible hostess benefits Stampin Up offers you :] If you would like to do this, shoot me an email at sbookinshay29@aol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]