Saturday, October 20, 2012

Book-a-thon TODAY ONLY.

Stampin Up has an AMAZING promotion going on for just 24 hours, and I could not be MORE excited about it! For the next 24 hours, anyone who books a party will earn a FREE Color Collection of the new firm-foam Classic Stampin Pads--- totally worth hosting a class or workshop JUST to get those, and that's not including your hostess benefits?! Who wouldn't want to jump on in and help me with this book-a-thon?! To participate, comment below, message me, or e-mail me at sbookinshay29@aol.com  with a date you have available for a party between now & December 10th and I will let you know all the details :]

Don't worry, I will let my international ladies participate, as well as my out of town crafty loves-- you can just choose to do a book party & keep it "open" for a few weeks & collect orders! I will send you a set amount of catalogs and order forms, and we can talk over the phone or via email for more information!

This special for the free ink pads is TODAY ONLY, October 20th, and there is no limit to the amount of parties I can hold.  I would LOVE your help with my business! My goal for the book-a-thon, is to book at least FIVE parties, so to those ladies who volunteer first, I'm offering an EXTRA stamp set, of your choice, FREE in addition to this promotion for helping me out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]