Friday, October 26, 2012

Fight Like a Girl

&& Win.

Tonight I will be participating in an event at the Beavercreek Golf Club. It is a quarter auction, that benefits The  Breast Cancer Task Force of the Greater Miami Valley. October is ALL about PINK. I think it is so important for women to support & get involved with groups by, for and about women :] There are over 50 items to bid on, as well as a Chinese raffle, 50/50 and a group of vendors on hand to order from. PLUS the food is incredible! 

I have been getting verrrrry crafty, preparing for this event, as all my instagram followers know ;] Here's a sneak of some of the great items I will be selling for my Stampin Up business:



For more information, directions and to RSVP, check out our event page here. Hope to see some of you there!

psssssst! If you can't make it, there is a BIG Stampin Up Sale on Monday, October 29th! Almost every stamp is on sale, including the NEW single stamps -- 15% off -- from 12AM (MT)- 11:50PM (MT) I'll remind you, but head over to my website to order http://sbookinshay29.stampinup.net NO minimum purchase required, a terrific way to grab up a few single stamps you've had on your wish list :] Check  back Monday for more details, and a special giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]