Monday, October 29, 2012

Stamp Spooktacular

I LOVE fun promotions. It makes my Stampin Up business exciting, constantly allowing me to do more things for my customers and the rewards for hostess and myself make it even more worth sharing my love for paper-crafting. Today is an especially spooktacular for customers.

Almost EVERY single stamp, including the new single stamps [see pictures below!!] are 15% off today, October 29th! [12AM (MT)-11:50PM(MT) No minimum purchase, so it's a great way to grab up those single stamps & sets so you can get going on your Christmas cards & gifts, pick up that birthday set you've been eyeing, cross off a few sets from your wish list. Head on over and get some of those items into your cart at http://sbookinshay29.stampinup.net


Now, for the fun part. :]

For my customers, I am making it even better to shop today during this sale. Stampin Up is rewarding it's demonstrators for the sale, so naturally I want to share the love with you! Every tenth stamp bought, I will give one of the buyers a FREE single stamp of their choice! Order ten stamps, get a $25 dollar Stampin Up gift certificate to use on your next purchase.

Have any questions? Comment below, or feel free to e-mail me at sbookinshay29@aol.com Happy shopping ladies, I hope you enjoy this spooktacular stamp event!

If you came for the Social [Media] Butterflies blog hop, that post is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]