Saturday, March 2, 2013

PL blog hop.


A friend from over on the Studio Calico message boards, Michelle, hosts a Project Life blog hop, and I quickly offered to join in. LOVE the idea of seeing multiple spreads for inspiration in one post! For myself, I've been trying to share my own spreads here on my blog Sunday, but thought it would be fun to share a week I hadn't before for her blog hop!

Today I wanted to share with you my Week #6, which was the week of February 4th-10th. Make sure you go check out Michelle's post HERE to see what the other girls have shared this week, and if you want to see more each week from her & her project life friends, look for the #satplbloghop hashtag on instagram ;]




For supplies I use a LOT of different alphabet stickers, plenty of Studio Calico Here & There collection and printables, Chic Tags bits & pieces, misting & hand sewing.  It was a wonderful week, I really enjoyed making this week. Here's some detail shots---






I LOVE this bold gray alpha from Basic Grey, and I will be devastated when they're all gone, but thought it would be SO fun to cut some of the letters off the background sheet, LOVE it!



Thanks for stopping by to see my Project Life, I hope you have time to head on over to see the other girls spreads, and come back Sunday for another week! 


1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Michelle's blog.
    Love all the details, angles and layers. Although I am going for clean and simple look in my PL and really enjoyed looking at your pages! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]