Friday, March 1, 2013

guest designer.

EEEK! I finally get to share my secret--



As one of my favorite holidays, Valentine's Day was pretty fab, lots of love with munchkin, the bestie & my favorite guy. THEN, I got a message from Jon over at October Afternoon, asking me if I wanted to guest design!!! Uh, yeah! How unbelievably exciting, and the box of goodies I got in the mail a few days later was enough to make me squuuueaaalll.  Today, my first post is over on the October Afternoon blog [here]-- a hello & a lit bit about me-- and you can see my guest posts on the OA blog every Friday in March over there! Make sure to stop by here and on my instagram-- @sbookinshay29, for extra sneak peeks, and look for an October Afternoon giveaway or two by me!





7 comments:

  1. Saw that this AM. AWESOME news! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Miriam! I am incredibly excited, still in shock a bit LOL

      Delete
  2. Congrats again girl! So deserving! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Suz for being so supportive, xoxo!

      Delete
  3. That is so awesome! Can't wait to see what you have created from their goodies! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! How exciting and very well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]