Friday, March 29, 2013

March #SMBiGbloghop : Glitz Design


Hello again ladies! This month we are bringing you inspiration along with one of my favorite companies, Glitz Design. I was lucky enough to meet and get to spend some quality CHA time with Laura, Ginger and Erin at Summer CHA last year, and they are just wonderful ladies. Gorgeous & glam, just like their fun paper products, I love everything they come up with and this release, Uncharted Waters, has got to be my favorite.

Here is my layout for today, a throwback to the most amazing Spring Break I've ever been on. The colors were PERFECT & just make me want to sing I'm on a Boat-- which came out during that week and just makes me giggle. I love how it turned out, and the sewn waves were my favorite little detail, and the whale paper clip just ties in great ;]







Next up on the hop is Corinne, head on over there & see her ammmmazing layout with watercolors! 

Need to get your hands on this collection? Some of the hard to find, sold out everywhere items are available in my shop Forever Young & Crafty, use the code GLITZ20 to get 20% off your entire order! 

16 comments:

  1. Great layout Shay! Love the layering and little details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the Throwback idea! Great line for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout Shay! Love the pics and the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super-cute page! I do love this line. It's perfect for your pic! Love the little waves. :0

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout, Shay! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this layout Shay! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun layout!!! Love the stitching on here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your layout, Shay, your photo looks like you are having such a blast, perfect for these papers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout! I love the hand stitching and all those Glitz transparency pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome layout! Oh and love that ampersand!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the layers and your stitching - looks awesome!

    Lisa Houpt

    ReplyDelete
  12. eee! stitched waves and whale paper clips!! love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layout I'm jealous of the pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Clean and simple, but still with lots of details <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]