Thursday, December 6, 2012

Whoo do I love?

Lawn Fawn.
is currently having a CHA challenge, where anyone can design a project and try to be one of 3 winners to be featured in the new catalog & Winter CHA booth-- what a dream come true for anyone who loves their stamps & products?! I am lucky enough to be going to Cali next month to attend the event, and it would be SOOOO amazing to see some of my own work up in a booth! Plus, the three winners get some yummy Lawn Fawn goodies so wish me luck! 

Here is what I came up with, this is for the Critters Category, Owl Pine For You:





I won this set from a giveaway over on Ellie's blog, and just KNEW I had to make this card with my love of owls & anything woodgrain! There are some GORGEOUS cards linked up already, I can't wait to see which ones get picked! Make sure you go check them out yourself, and join in on the fun here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]