Saturday, December 29, 2012

December #SMBiGbloghop

Hello wonderful blog readers!
2012 was such a fun year, and I was very lucky to be a part of such a wonderful group of ladies! For our last hop of the year, our theme was GOALS, which I am incredibly excited to see how the girls made it their own ;] I myself chose to make a mini book, that I will use to remind me of my goals & resolutions for 2013, and include pictures & mementos of HOW I am keeping up with them!


All the products I used for this mini book are from the Studio Calico, Darling Dear line, or the Amy Tan, Ready Set Go collection-- most of the items are still available in my shop on SALE right now!!!


Of course I had to start putting all my goals for 2013 onto one page-- looking pretty good altogether!


These calendar pockets from Studio Calico are absolutely perfect for this project, I cannot wait to slip photos & momentos from each month that have to do with my goals into them!



It is not completely finished, since I want to be able to add in quotes, journaling & whatever I feel goes along with my goals, but I am very excited to keep this project going all year long. I shared my list of 13 on this post, if you would like to read them a little more in detail. Counting down the days until the New Year starts, looking forward to lots of fun times & making life a little bit better ;]

Next up on the blog hop this month is Amanda, head on over to her blog, http://www.somethingsorta.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Love this Shay and love the pockets for memorabilia!!! Here's to a fabulous 2013; filled with EXTRAordinary moments, lots of moving, good health, goals achieved and great times with friends and family! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Shay! I love the way you did your goal list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! Here's to a great year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]