Tuesday, December 25, 2012

happy holidays.

Merry Christmas from me && my munchkin!


I LOVE the holidays, but this year wasn't my favorite. It turned out to be alright, Caleb had a GREAT Christmas & I ended up some pretty spectacular presents, but I can say I will gladly rush 2012 out of here, and get to welcoming 2013!

As we impatiently await the new year, I say why not have a sale in the shop?! My little elf is home for the next two weeks, and looking forward to being paid to help pack up the items & head to the post office with me. All items are 40% OFF, and from now until the end of the year I will be running specials here on the blog, facebook & my instagram, so we can get ready for the new CHA Winter excitement to start. For those of you who stop by today, feel free to use the code ENDof12 to get $5 off any purchase-- this will stay good through the 31st at midnight EST, even during the flash sales I plan on having ;] There will also be some FAB inspiration the next few weeks on my blog here, using lots of items from the shop-- just helping you spend your Christmas money ;]

I got a Big Shot & some moola for CHA, what crafty items did you get from Santa??

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! I did not receive any scrappy goodies for Christmas, but I have enjoyed using my Christmas cash for ordering some super cute stuff! In fact, thank you for the awesome sale, because I just ordered a few goodies from you, too! Tomorrow if the the weather is better, I plan to drive to a "not so local" scrapbook store and get some more great crafty deals! And, I'm with ya on being ready to kiss 2012 goodbye! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas belatedly Shay! Great reflections and insight nto what you want for your life in 2013. TFS.


    I got a new trimmer, some AC glitter ribbon and tapes and OA's Santa Sack #5 plus soome FY&C goodies too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]