Sunday, November 4, 2012

november classes.

My classes at The Paper Cottage for November are some of my favorite pages EVER. I LOVE the companies I used to design them and that all of them are uniquely ME, but in a class mindset. What I love most about teaching is that my students leave learning something NEW. For me it's not just about showing up to class, copying the layout & leaving. It's more about how I can show them to use what we did on future pages, and maybe fall in love with something new :]

Here are sneaks of all of this month's classes, which can all be seen at the store! If you would like to sign up, please call at 937-912-5324, all classes are just $15. Can't make it? I can also get you a kit-- even for you out of towners! Just e-mail me at sbookinshay29@aol.com





Trendy Tuesday: Metallic Mania
November 9th, 6-8pm
Using Lily Bee designs Autumn Spice papers, we will be using metallic bits & pieces to spice up this layout. Pretty gold sparkles & cut out leaves will make this project a fall favorite!





Trendy Tuesday: & Pumpkin Pie Charts
November 13th, 6-8pm
Pie charts are a great way to put a spin on circles on your layouts. This layout uses the October Afternoon Midway line, and is a colorful layout with lots of space for pictures & plenty of room to add pieces of pie for embellishment!






Trendy Tuesday: Turkey Talk 
November 20th, 6-8pm
Love the speech bubble trend? This layout is a great way to show off what you're thankful for this Thanksgiving! We will be making our own speech bubbles out of vellum, mixed with great papers from American Crafts & a cute Jillibean Soup turkey :]

Trendy Tuesday: Thankful Triangles
November 27th, 6-8pm
Learn how to use triangle rules for design to add to your own projects, and use plenty of triangles in a fun new way! We will stamp, cut, and layer triangles in this fun, trendy class! 


Don't forget to join me here on my blog every Tuesday after every class to get even MORE from your class experience!

2 comments:

  1. No fair! I want to come!!!!!!! I bet you are the most awesome teacher ever!!!!
    xxoxx Shanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, please, just fly over ;] We can have skype classes?? You teach me how to use the cool stuff from Lilypad, I'll teach you whatever you want to learn && in between we'll come up with washi ideas xoxo

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]