Wednesday, November 21, 2012

gobble gobble.

Who's ready to be thankful for LOTS of food, shopping, friends & family????

I am incredibly thankful for my scrappy loves, and the opportunities that I've had thanks to my love for paper-crafting. Sending much love to all of you, and for the products that keep us all so happy ;]

If you haven't gotten to check out scrapperin products, you DEFINITELY need to. I am absolutely in LOVE with Felicitas very first line, 31 Winterage. I just want it to snow so I can get great new photos to use with the products! lol In the meantime, I treated myself to a little bit of scrappy time as a reward for getting the shop ready for this weekends festivities!

If you would like to order these products, head on over to my shop, Forever Young & Crafty-- the only US store that you can find these products in right now ;] And if you check back after midnight tonight, you miiiiight  just find you can start some of your shopping for Black Friday weekend a bit earlier-- I will be holding specials ALL weekend! In fact, for you lucky readers, if you head over & place an order of $25 or more you will get $5 off with the code TURKEY12.  Hurry, this offer expires at 8am tomorrow!

To keep up to date with ALL the specials this weekend, head on over to the Forever Young & Crafty facebook page, here and make sure you LIKE it!!!  There WILL be a shop update with brand new items, starting at 8am EST ;] Can't wait to share it all with you, & I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends, family & loved ones! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]