Saturday, November 12, 2011

soup lover.

Jillibean Soup class today at Simply Scrapbooks-- LOVED it! I adore Jill [theBIGbean] && Kimber I've met both of them before && just LOVE all their designs. Jillibean is one of my absolute FAVORITE companies, everything Jill designs is just totally my style. The animals, the patterns, how it all coordinated & there's just SO much different stuff-- how could you NOT love it?? Well today they both came to my LSS to teach a few classes, and I was lucky enough to be able to attend two, a Christmas gift class and a card class. I had such a blast & even got a sneak peek of one of their lines for Winter CHA :] Here's a few pics from my day:

 [[ Kimber, me && Jill ]]


<----- part of the Christmas gifts class, they used them as magnets-- perfect gifts for your office friends, but I'm gonna use mine for a crafty memo board :] && above, one of the cards we made for the card class with Jill. LOVED all the projects :]


After all the fun at Simply, now I'm home scrapbooking and watching movies with my munchkin. Got a wonderfulllll box full of goodies from Stampin Up on Friday, so between that the goodies I WON today, I'm all about getting some projects started! Girls Night In crop this coming Friday, so gotta get ready for that too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]