Tuesday, September 6, 2011

labor day laziness.

Here in ohio it was cold & rainy for this labor day weekend, so instead of getting to do all the fun festivities, I opted to stay inside, I can't get sick, I work every day until Scrapfest!!! As a result, I did get a few projects in, sneaks up here in a bit! I'm also getting ready for my Kick Off party for Stampin Up this Thursday :] Pretty excited for it, since I've actually gotten good responses from some of the girls I invited-- hopefully it turns out well!

I became a Stampin Up demonstrator, because as we all know, I am obsessed with owls, and they have a punch that I just HAD to have [it makes each part of an owl, how could I NOT need it??!!]. No one would answer me when I tried to order it online, and I just had a rough time getting to make the order, so when a wonnnderful lady named Carlyn went ahead, sent me a new && old catalog, I was all set-- she's now my upline! I had a great time driving to meet her in Kentucky, and can't wait to go to the KY Regional with her and all of the other ladies!

As far as the company goes, I love their products, and they have definitely gotten a lot more versatile over the years, I'm excited to share with others new stamps, papers && tools. SOOO of course with this new job comes fun new stuff-- like throwing a kick off party, complete with extra deals & giveaways! So if you would like to check out my Stampin Up buisness, come on out to my party on Thursday, just get ahold of me for details!!!! OR check out my demonstrator website @ http://sbookinshay29.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]