Friday, September 2, 2011

DONE. & sent. EEEEeeeeekkkkk!!!

Well, I finished up my projects, uploading the pics of them && sent them in today before heading off to work, wish me luck!!!! Now, I just have to wait for a week to find out! If nothing else, at least I got a few projects done with a quickness lol. Thankfully it's a holiday weekend, and I work about every single day until I find out, so I should be able to stay busy & not think about it toooo much :]

PLUS my LSS got in lots of other new products came in while I was there today, so packing should be new & fun, pretty excited! I can't believe Scrapfest is in two weeks! I seriously cannot wait, I'm so excited for everything going on right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]