Sunday, February 24, 2013

PL: Week 7

Hello Sunday blog readers! I have been trying SO hard to get my PL catch up in on Sunday's, between school work & other crafty stuffs, and I am loving how well it's gone so far. [ignore the printing problems I had with my new Mac this past week lol] Today I wanted to share with you my Week 7, I used a lot of Studio Calico goodies from the February Project Life kit, some printables by Liz & a few embellies & Thickers I had lying around. The color scheme was perfect for a boys Valentine spread, not too cutesy & I may just have to make this color combo one of my go to's!




It was such a fun, BUSY week I loved putting it all together, and adding little bits & pieces of all the things we did, errands, shopping, movies & all!



 I don't alway use a week of card, almost NEVER, but I am addicted to calendar cards, I have collected quite a few printable versions, and love using them instead. Am I the only one who does this?



How are all of you PLers out there doing? Staying caught up? Can you believe it's already week 8??!! 
Thanks for stopping by to check out mine, I'll be back next Sunday with another week to share with you!

3 comments:

  1. This is really cute! Especially like that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! So glad you like it, its the handles from an Anthropologie bag ;)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]