Friday, February 22, 2013

currently.

Wouldn't you like to look back & see what you thought about a movie you were watching, read a line from your favorite song & be transported back to a memory? I'm a total nerd for that kind of stuff, and it is the main reason I absolutely LOVE the currently series, especially Kristin's take on it, and her weekly challenge with her printable journaling cards.

Always one up for a challenge, I couldn't just use the cards and make it easy, I HAD to make it totally me, so I came up with a monthly CURRENTLY project, using Kristin's prompts, sometimes the journaling cards, and even some of her new Candy Shop line this month ;] I hope you'll all go check out my guest post over on her blog today [rukristin.blogspot.com] and see what I'm currently up to!

Here's a sneak peek:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]