Monday, January 14, 2013

CHA W

Hello from sunny, beautiful Annaheim, California, where this girl cannot believe how lucky she is even if it IS the coldest weekend here of the year!

I know, I suck, I haven't been as good about posting this year, but CHA is just fabulous! I promise to show a ton of sneaks as soon as I get back, because blogging from the show floor is just NOT working this year! I feel terrible, for those ladies who know I normally do. I hope you can follow me on instagram-- @sbookinshay29   and see a lot of the fun as we go around!

Definitely the highlight of the show is meeting TONS of fabulous friends IRL. No joke, I cannot imagine leaving these ladies and this industry to head home, because I LOVE it here. All my girls, I love you, and am SO incredibly lucky to meet every single one of you!

Tomorrow is DISNEY day, and I am thrilled to meet Mickey again ;] Sending love from Cali, and cannot wait to share it all with you!!!! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I have been stalking your Instagram! =] I hope you are having an amazing time, and have fun at Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]