Saturday, April 21, 2012

I may be addicted.

Buying my printer last night might have been the BEST decision EVER. LoL
I spent at least the first hour printing photos to finally plug into the spaces I left for Project Life [which means I'll finally be able to share my full pages :] Then I got to work printing pics for pages I'm working on, most of which I will finish up today and be sharing on the Studio Calico boards today after I take pics, check them out here-- sbookinshay29  The weather here in Ohio isn't the greatest, so the lighting for layout pics could definitely be better, but I'm excited to have some finished pages!

And now I'm just on a roll so I think I'll see what sketch challenges and things I can get into, because I'm just so in love! Definitely heading over to my LSS today to buy more cardstock, this girl is in LOVE with her journaling cards, but I'm out of white!!!! Happy scrapping this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]