Monday, October 24, 2011

never miss a photo op

Scrapbooking isn't just a hobby for me, if possible, it's all I would EVER do, because I absolutely LOVE everything about it. The entire industry is just amazing to me, and I am very thankful to be involved in any way I can be. While I am incredibly sad that I missed out on SPARK, I DID have an amazing time Friday night at our first Girls Night In crop :] I am so excited that these girls are interested in the hobby, and I love each of them so it'll be fun to watch them grow as scrapbookers!

Caleb's been a model for a few photographers lately, and the pictures have turned out reallllly good, which is totally exciting to be able to use for layouts as well. I'm in love with this fall weather, now that it finally stopped raining, because there have been SO many good days to get outside & enjoy this beautiful time of year! Today he did birthday pictures, just a few :] && we found an impromptu photo booth at Gap Kids-- stop by at your mall, they have CUTE cardboard props && a background that you can play with-- gotta love everyday moments that turn out to be AMAZING!!


[LOVE it! We had fun goofing off with the props!]

BUT the biggest news of the day??? Guess who got a new lens for her Nikon?? THIS GIRL. Need I really explain how excited I am?? & right in time for fall leaf pictures, Caleb's class Halloween party and trick or treat?? Or how about the approaching holiday season?? yayyyyy!!
Now for serious buisness, finishing up a few layouts! One for a challenge that ends this weekend, and a page for a friend :] You'll see them soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]