Saturday, October 1, 2011

scrappy chics.

Crop night in another state--- Michigan this time :] a birthday celebration with a longtime scrapbooking friend at Scrappy Chic in Livonia, Michigan for the night. LOVIN it!!! Such a cute store, && they have tonnnnsss of Hambly screen prints && the Studio Calico Memoir collection that I've been looking for. It's always so fun to go to new stores & see what different things they have, even "last ones" items that you can't get anymore to add to collections u already have but haven't used yet.

If you live anywhere near it, I totally recommend Scrappy Chic scrapbook store-- LOVE it! HUGE crop room, amazing food included && loootsss of goodies& if they don't have it- they'll try to order it! The girls working were super helpful & they have great designers, I'll definitely be back to visit!


[the store from the front door]

I never get much done at these things, I get to involved "spying" on what others are working on, or shopping, or showing off a technique lol BUT I did get a two page layout almost done, I just need to print off the photos & do a little sewing, impressive for me :] I'll post it when it's done!!!

[faith && i @Scrappy Chic]
Glad I came to visit my Faith Star, missed her!!! Now for more scrapping in our pretty hotel for the night && waiting on pizza yum yum, I'm stttttarrrrrving. LoL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]