Wednesday, August 1, 2012

the paper cottage.

Hellllllllo paper-crafting 24/7.

You're about to find out about the new LSS in town, The Paper Cottage! Some of you may know Brenda, we used to work together back in the day at Simply, and I adore her, her creations are INCREDIBLE, and she's always dreamed of having a store, so voila! I have reaaaalllly missed working at a scrapbook store, and I am so excited to get to work with Brenda [I'm the IT department right now LOL] teach a few classes, and see her store grow :]

Coming home from CHA, I had the Social [Media] Butterflies blog hop, and I am still SO incredibly INSPIRED by both the events, and the scrappy friends I have met IRL and online. Some of them are my lifesavers when I have emergency #scrapgirlproblems, others let me shout ideas at them, and they design things for me on a whim-- I LOVE them. [XOXO, you know who you are ladies!]
When The Paper Cottage opened on the 24th, I was beyond thrilled to talk to Brenda about teaching some classes, and LOVE what we've talked about! You'll find out more soon promise ;] The ideas have been pouring onto paper [get it?! haha] and I am in LOVE with all the projects I have lined up, and cannot wait to share with you all over the next few months! I have been a busy bee getting ready for the Open House this Saturday from 10am-6pm, planning a 'Trendy Tuesday" series and working on this cute little project---



[aren't these ladies beautiful?? So lucky to get to use pics of them taken by Lindsey Battag]




Check out The Paper Cottage in Beavercreek, Ohio on Facebook, and let me know if you'd like to receive info & emails about my classes-- even for you out of state ladies, I can get you a kit WITH instructions :]

Don't forget, today's the last day for our Social [Media] Butterflies blog hop's CHA giveaway! Go HERE to enter for your chances to find out more :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]