Thursday, May 10, 2012

happppy NSD.

So I turned it into a week, I can do that if I want, lol
I hope you all had a wonderful interNational Scrapbook Day :] Mine was amazinnnng but incredibly busy! My high school best friend, Stephanie, is having a baby & her shower was that day. & it was also Free Comic Book Day, so Caleb HAD to get his free comic, and we thought it was fitting to see Avengers for opening weekend, I just couldn't say no & it was incredible! I have a feeling we'll be seeing it again in the theatre! Thankfully I took Sunday off as well, so I could really enjoy getting some projects and challenges done for NSD, and I was so inspired I've kind of just kept going....

On the top of my list was joining in on some of the chats over at Studio Calico, by FAR my favorite scrappy place to go, I LOVE the message boards and the ladies of the community! My dream job is to be involved with their company, because everyone is so talented, and I just love everything they come up with! SC put up some great challenges, and I'm finishing those up to be entered for some great prizes, here's a link to my Studio Calico gallery here  I was lucky enough to get this great big box of goodies before the holiday:
 As wellll as some twopeasinabucket things, happy mail is one of my subjects we don't talk about HAHA it happens often here, there's just too much goodness out there to say no!

Here's a few detail shots of the pages I've gotten to finish:



What projects did you all finish?? Hope it was lots of fun, happy scrapping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]