Tuesday, December 27, 2011

post christmas craziness

As we get closer and closer to the new year after all the holiday excitement, I am just SOOO thrilled to be so READY for a new year! I cannot wait to finish up projects from last year and get started on 2012. Tonight's the presale for Studio Calico && the kits just look amazingggg, by far I want everything lol Keeping my fingers crossed that it works out and I can grab some during the presale, and if not maybe grab up the rest at the regular release. Those kits will definitely get me started off with a good amount of new supplies-- and I think this week I'll be grabbing up some of the things I want; some Elle's Studio, some Ormolou-- little things I want to grab up with the year added in.

I'm proud to say that I at least kept up with grabbing details and remembering to take photos for DD everyday, but being sick did put me a little behind, but not so bad that one day won't finish it up. I loved the project, loved being able to see everyone else's as we worked on them-- I'll definitely do it again next year! Here's a few pics of some of my faves, I'll do a round up prolly next week after I finish up! Our family Christmas isn't until this coming Friday, so I think I'll be extending mine to the 31st, which will be fun with Caleb being out of school.
With him being home, I'm off work a little bit more this week, so I plan on getting crafty! Getting ready for reveal chats with the ladies tonight & get in a bit of sbooking-- peeks later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, cannot wait to read your comment ;]